Permit Services
A building permit is required by the county, city, or state, to install a manufactured
home on private property, and in mobile home parks.
Building Permits
Call  209.632.0854
Serving Counties/Cities in the San Joaquin Valley and Sierra Foothills...

    Amador, Calaveras, Fresno, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Tuolumne
This is a list of the documents and quantities of documents, which I will provide and submit
to the county/city in order to process your application. This list may not be all-inclusive as
each project is unique within itself.
The building permit process can be challenging, frustrating and tedious. Should you require
assistance or have questions, please contact Keri directly at 209-632-0854.
My goal is to make it simple for you, by ensuring the permit is prepared, submitted, and
issued in a timely manner.
  • One completed application
  • Site Plan - Showing complete parcel, location of Proposed Work, property lines,
    north arrow, easements, well, existing and proposed septic system, all Setbacks,
    existing and proposed development/structures, Etc. (3 Sets)
  • Floor Plan - (3 Sets)
  • Elevation Plans - Front, Both Sides, and Rear (2 Sets)
  • Foundation Plan - Engineered Tie-Down or Foundation System (2 Sets)
  • Marriage Line Details - For Multiple Units (2 Sets)
  • Skirting Details (2 Sets)
  • Grant Deed